Friday 22 April 2016

Time To Readathon - Dewey's 24 hour Readathon : Sign up Post and TBRList #readathon



Well it is that time again aka Readathon time.  This is my 2nd time participating in Dewey's 24 hour readathon and this time despite the lateness of this sign up post, I have actually had some more time to prepare.  The readathon starts at 10 pm AEST

I have carefully chosen my TBR list for the event ( shown below) and plan to use this post to tick off books as i go and keep track of what I am reading.  My list is a mix of books I need to read for various challenges, ARCs I need to read for review and also just books I have acquired recently that I just haven't had a chance to read yet. I also reserve the right to change books on the list if I need to in case at some stage I decide i am not in the mood for any of the books on the list and go for something else. :-P

I have downloaded a heap of books on to my Kindle and Ipad for just this reason and also as my leg of the Sprint into earth day Challenge relay falls towards the end of the readathon so i will spending at least an hour of paperless reading :-)

Here is my Readathon TBR





Finished 1.21am (hour 4)










I will be updating my progress on this post, on instagram at Sapphired Dragon Reads, on goodreads via my TBR shelf and completed shelf and also on Twitter using the hashtag #readathon.

I will also be cheering on my fellow readathoners as well as participating on in some challenges and sprints along the way :-)

If you are thinking about participating yourself, its not too late!  Head over to Deweys 24 Hour Readathon to sign up then head over to the goodreads group or facebook group to meet some fellow readathoners and post your TBR list and most important of all... Read!

Wish me luck!



*All readathon buttons and banners used can be found on the Deweys 24 hour readathon button page *

No comments:

Post a Comment