Saturday, 23 April 2016
Deweys 24 hour Readathon: Opening meme #readathon
It's less than half an hour until the Readathon starts and I already have my first book and first snack ready. Its 10 pm here and i haven't had dinner yet so starting small with the snacks/drinks
Here also is the opening meme so you can find out a little more about me and my reading habits :-)
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I am reading from Sydney Australia and as mentioned my start time is actually 10 pm on Saturday 23rd
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I have a few i am looking forward to but probably The Winners Kiss and The Glittering Court
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Probably the meat pies i will have for lunch tomorrow which will be just past the midway mark
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I am a reader/blogger in my mid 30s and this is my second readathon. I tend to read a lot of paranormal romance and urban fantasy and also like YA again mostly in the genres of paranormal, urban fantasy and paranormal romance. That being said though I am kind of an eclectic reader so will read a whole assortment of things if the mood takes me.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I am going to try and cheerlead more and be more social today as well as getting my read on.
Well only 10 minutes till show time. i guess I will see you at the other end :-)
Good luck and happy Reading!