Tuesday 17 September 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #3: Empower by Jessica Shirvington


Welcome to Waiting on Wednesday!  Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly featured hosted by Breaking the Spine to spotlight the not yet released books that I wish were in my hot little hands right now.

This week I am so very glad I live in Australia as I only need to wait till November for the fifth book in the Violet Eden Chapters: Empower by Jessica Shirvington.  I have really enjoyed reading this series, particularly the most recent in the series, Endless, where I thought for some unknown reason it was the last book in the series and nearly had a heart attack when I got to the ending.  I don't think I have ever been so relieved to find out there was another book in a series.  Just cannot wait to get my hands on this book.

Empower (The Violet Eden Chapters #5) by Jessica Shirvington

It has been two years since Violet Eden walked away from the city, her friends, her future and - most importantly - her soulmate, Lincoln. Part angel, part human, Violet is determined to stand by the promises she made to save the one she loves.

Living in the perpetual coldness of a broken soul she survives day to day as a Rogue Grigori in London.

But when an unexpected visitor shows up at her door, the news he bears about someone she swore to protect leaves Violet with no choice.

Even worse, she fears that this might all lead back to the night she tries hardest to forget. And what was taken without her permission.

Violet is going back to New York ... and she knows exactly who is going to be there.

With Phoenix in her dreams and Lincoln in her heart she knows it is only a matter of time before the final choice must be made.



Publication Date: 12 November 2013

Pre-Order:Book Depository

What book are you 'waiting on' this week?




3 comments:

  1. Hellz to the YES. I haven't read the other books (but I started buying them at book 3, and got 4 when it came out) I just want the complete set before reading them!! Also, I've heard the books have all these horrible endings where you desperately want the next book (like you say above), so I'm sticking to my plan!

    Shaheen @ Speculating on SpecFic
    Check out what I'm waiting on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to play catch-up with this series, I can't believe it is up to book 5 - I think I have only read the first 2 books but really enjoyed them.

    A great pick! Sharon – Obsession with Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not even gonna read the summary because it's 5th book in a series and I can't start anything new right now. I hope you enjoy reading it though.
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete