Saturday 21 January 2012

In my Mailbox #17






Welcome to  In My Mailbox, a meme run by The Story Siren where each week over 200 bloggers post on their blogs the books they have bought, received to review or won in the past week.
To find out more information, get involved yourself or see what's in other bloggers mailboxes this week head over to The Story Siren or to find out what is in my mailbox this week, keep reading.
Don't forget to comment and post your IMM link or just let me know what's in your mail box this week

Had a great week this week and got some awesome books.  the first of which are for review:



Goddess Interrupted
Spellcaster

















Goddess Interrupted (Goddess Test #2) by Aimee Carter   Pre order: Book Depository | Amazon
Spellcaster (Spellbound #2) by Cara Lyn Shultz   Pre order: Book Depository | Amazon

 The Goddess Test and Spellbound were two of my favourite books of 2011 so I was incredibly excited to get these through Netgalley to review.  Can't wait to read them!

I have done a wee bit more purchasing on my kindle:



The Universe Parallel
The Ancient Future: The Dark Age
Being of the Field





The Universe Parallel by Traci Harding                      Purchase: Amazon
The Ancient Future by Traci Harding                          Purchase: Amazon
Being of the Field by Traci Harding                            Purchase: Amazon

So in preparation for the Light-Field coming out on Feb 1 and because my paperback copies are currently packed away, I purchased the first two books of the The triad of beings series on my kindle and as my two paperback copies of the The ancient future are also packed away and I am in the mood to read it again, I got this also :)

Next up, and awesome offer from my favourite author Traci Harding and Harper Collins Voyager.  To celebrate the release of Traci's 15th & latest book The Light-Field on 1st February 2012, between the January 9 and March 1, readers can download an e-copy of one story per week for 6 weeks, each of the 6 stories from Traci's print book Ghostwriting to to be published as an e- book in March 2012.  This offer is available on Kindle, Nook and Itunes but I think it may only be available to Australian readers or readers with a registered Australian address.

For more information, go to www.traciharding.com

This week's free story was :



Purchase: Amazon 



And then I won a giveaway at Read Me Bookmark Me Love Me and Harper Collins Australia which arrived also this week:



Hallowed by Cynthia Hand





Only one book from the library this week and would you believe I read it in just a couple of days? :



Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor

Totally awesome book and I will be posting my review later this week :)


So what was in your mailbox this week?

5 comments:

  1. *squees* Love those NG books! I haven't read Spellcaster yet (some other books to read first) but I cannot wait! Yay for Hallowed arriving and I'm glad you liked DOSAB! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul!! I <3 Hallowed!! Cant wait to read Goddess Interrupted!

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-28.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set! I can't wait to read Goddess Interrupted. And I love the cover of Hallowed.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books! I have a copy of The Daughter of Smoke and Bone and everyone says it is fabulous! I really must get this one read :)

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome books! I'm still contemplating whether I will read the sequels to The Goddess Test and Spellbound because I was a little disappointed in them :-( Hopefully you will enjoy them!
    The Traci Harding titles sound interesting!

    Thanks for stopping by :-)

    ReplyDelete