Tuesday 17 May 2011

Tuesday Teaser #1

Welcome to my first Tuesday Teaser.

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3. Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too muchaway! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
4. Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My current read is City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare and my two lines are:

He dropped his hands and sighed. "I need more."
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!

13 comments:

  1. Ok, good teaser. More of what?

    Stopping by from TT. Here's ours: http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2011/05/tuesday-teasers-night-road-and-lincoln.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderfull teaser!

    Have a great day
    Kyanara

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this series! I hope you're enjoying it.

    My teaser this week is from What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this book!

    My teaser this week comes from one of my favourite authors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My book club is thinking about reading this series...great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent book! Check our Teaser Tuesday. New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. good teaser, great book.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Short and sweet. I love this series.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday-19.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have you read much Cassandra Claire so far? Do you like her? I started reading the series but I couldn't finish the second book (although my friends assured me that the part I had an issue with wasn't an actuality and it is cleared up later). I suppose I should go back and reread them now I know that LOL


    I've been reading Thyla, a great YA by Australian author Kate Gordon. If you like YA you may like it. It is interesting so far. It is about a girl in Tasmania who may or may not be a thylacine :)

    http://bookbitesoz.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday-thyla-by-kate-gordon_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this series, great pick for a teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really want to read this one!

    A great teaser!

    I am a new follower :)

    My TT for this week is Savor the Danger by Lori Foster. http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete