Sunday 15 May 2011

In my mailbox (2)



Welcome to my 2nd In My Mailbox, a meme run by The Story Siren where each week over 200 bloggers post on their blogs the books they have bought, received to review or won in the past week. 
To find out more information, get involved yourself or see what's in other bloggers mailboxes this week head over to The Story Siren or to find out what is in my mailbox this week, keep reading.
Don't forget to comment and post your IMM link or just let me know what's in your mail box this week:
To Review:
 





Ember and Ash
Born of Shadows
The Girl in the Garden





Ember and Ash by Pamela Freeman
From: Orbit via NetGalley
Pre-order/Buy:      Amazon/ The Book Depository
Born of Shadows by Sherrilyn Kenyon
From: Grand Central Publishing via NetGalley

The Girl in the Garden by Kamala Nair
From: Grand Central Publishing via NetGalley
Pre-order/Buy: Amazon / The Book Depository

That's it from me this week.  What did you get in your mailbox this week?

Sapphired Dragon xx





6 comments:

  1. Nice! I haven't started Sherrilyn Kenyon's 'space' series yet, but I love all the early Dark Hunter novels! :) Enjoy your reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These books sound great, especially Ember and Ash. Enjoy reading!

    Take a look at what's in my Mailbox this week!

    I'm a new GFC follower btw ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, these books look awesome as! Have fun reading them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good haul! I'm working my way slowly through Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter series and them I'll begin the League books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have yet to read any of Sherriyln Keyon books, but I do think they sound interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Sherrilyn Kenyon, lucky you!
    jbdownie5@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete