Wednesday 11 May 2016

Bout of Books Readathon : Day 2 Update #boutofbooks

Bout of Books
 
 
 
Welcome to my Day 2 Update.  Day 1 was a bit of a But I got a good chunk of reading done in Day 2.  I am hoping this will improve as the week continues:
 
 
Number of books I've read today:
 
No full books but a total of 319 pages across two separate ones
 
264 pages  to finish A Court of Mist and Fury
55 Pages   of  Unrivaled
 
 

Total number of books I've read: 1
 

Books:
 

A Court of Mist and Fury

 
 
 
Love Love Loved this book!!! Keep an eye out for a review to come later this week
 

Unrivaled

 
 
 
Only 13 % in this book so am not really sure what I think just yet.  It has yet to completely grab me but is intriguing enough that I do want to continue with it :-)
 
 

Challenges

 I also participated in the Show off your shelves photo challenge posting on both my instagram and twitter.
 
here is my lovely main bookshelf complete with Tardis bookmark box, funko collectibles and Civil War Marvel heroes :-)
 

 
How are you doing so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment