Saturday 9 March 2013

In My Mailbox #56



20120506-103516.jpg

Welcome to  In My Mailbox, a meme run by The Story Siren where each week over 200 bloggers post on their blogs the books they have bought, received to review or won in the past week.

To find out more information, get involved yourself or see what's in other bloggers mailboxes this week head over to The Story Siren or to find out what is in my mailbox this week, keep reading.

Don't forget to comment and post your IMM link or just let me know what's in your mail box this week.

Not a lot of action this week in books or reviewing unfortunately as life kinda got in the way

Purchased (e-book) : 
You could get this free if you have the second book Wicked Kiss (which I do) so I did hehe.  Have already finished it. :-)


Dark Kiss (Nightwatchers #1) by Michelle Rowen




I don't do dangerous.

Smart, über-careful, ordinary Samantha-that's me. But I just couldn't pass up a surprise kiss from my number-one unattainable crush. A kiss that did something to me...something strange. Now I feel hungry all the time, but not for food. It's like part of me is missing-and I don't know if I can get it back.

Then there's Bishop. At first I thought he was just a street kid, but the secrets he's keeping are as intense as his unearthly blue eyes. If he's what I think he is, he may be the only one who can help me. But something terrifying is closing in, and the one chance Bishop and I have to stop it means losing everything I ever wanted and embracing the darkness inside me....

NIGHTWATCHERS

When angels and demons must work together, something beyond evil is rising...

Library: 

Saw a print copy of Dark Kiss so borrowed even though I have the e-book as I still tend to read print books quicker. Also I was so glad to Find Mystic City as I have been salivating over this book since it came out last year.  LastlyI  picked up my Pretty Little Liar series reservations to fill in the gaps of the ones I have borrowed so far. So now I can literally read this series from start to finish/most recent book :-)



Dark Kiss (Nightwatchers #1) by Michelle Rowen


Mystic City (Mystic City #1) by Sara Shepard

Flawless (Pretty Little Liars #2) by Sara Shepard


Wicked (Pretty Little Liars #5) by Sara Shepard

So what was in your mailbox this week?




7 comments:

  1. Great books this week. I grabbed Dark Kiss also, but not for free, that's a bargain. I really want to read Mystic City, love the cover and have heard some good things about it. I haven't read any of the Pretty Little Liars series, want to though. Happy reading and thanks for sharing.

    Katie ~ My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty Little Liars is pretty good! Shepard just needs to finally finish the series already! haha

    Here's my IMM:
    http://romancebookie.blogspot.com/2013/03/imm-17-arc-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty Little Liars is wonderful series.
    Enjoy reading it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mystic City was awesome! I can't wait to read the next book! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got Flawless this week too, I'm pretty excited to continue the series. Love the TV show.


    Care to check out my IMM/StS?
    Hope to chat with you soon!
    -Danie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dark Kiss looks really interesting. I might have to look into that one. I like to read print copies more than ebooks, too. I will read ebooks, but I prefer physical copies.

    Anyway, enjoy your goodies. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dark Kiss and Mystic City are on my TBR list. I have to figure out a way to read more haha. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your new books!
    Brittany S
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/03/in-my-mailbox-20.html

    ReplyDelete