Tuesday 5 June 2012

WWW Wednesdays #1



20120606-111238.jpg


WWW Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading?

20120606-111936.jpg
Hourglass by Myra McEntire

So far I am about 108 pages in and I am really enjoying it so far. I am looking forward to hopefully having some quality reading time this afternoon so I can hopefully finish it and start on time piece. I love books about time travel and this seems to have a great twist on it so this right up my alley :-)

What did you recently finish reading?

20120606-113637.jpg
Lover Revealed by J R Ward


So technically I haven't actually finished reading this as it was due back at the library yesterday and I had already renewed it once. Then when I went to reborrow it half an hour later. It was already gone :-( so I have rereserved it and will get to finish it as I was really enjoying it and also because I want to continue reading the awesome black dagger brotherhood series!

Other books read this week:

Dark Visions by L J Smith
Lover Eternal by J R Ward
Lover Awakened by J R Ward

What do you think you’ll read next?

20120606-114900.jpg 
Timepiece by Myra McEntire

The second book in the Hourglass series

So what are you reading this week?

6 comments:

  1. Awesome books this week!! Hourglass sounds awesome :)

    Happy reading and check out my waiting on Wednesday!!
    http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2012/06/waiting-on-wednesday-48-ashes-of.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need and want to read all of your books mentioned! Enjoy them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've thought about reading Hourglass and Timepiece, but they're a different kind of book than I normally read, so I haven't made up my mind yet.
    Here's My Answers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the covers of those Hourglass novels.

    Here's my WWW Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to WWW Wednesday! I saw Hourglass and am curious about it. I look forward to seeing what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I might have to try the Hourglass books.

    ReplyDelete