Sunday 10 July 2011

July is NetGalley Month

So my to read and review pile has gotten a little out of control and I have been looking for a wait to peel it back and get some reading and reviewing done.

Now I have found the perfect solution.

Emily from Red House Books has declared July as Netgalley month and is hosting a challenge to read as many netgalley books as possible in the month of July.

Now this is perfect for me given that most books on my to read and review pile do actually come from Netgalley.  There will also be challenges throughout the month and prizes to be won.

Some of the Netgalley books I plan to read in July are:
  • Spellbound by Cara Lyn Shultz - Finished 10/7/11
  • Cat's Tale:  A Fairy tale retold by Bettie Sharpe
  • South of Salem by Janni Nell - Finished 12/7/11
  • The Girl in the Garden by Kamala Nair - Started 12/7/11
  • The Shadow Wolf by Bonnie Vardak
  • Misfit by Jon Skovron
  • Luck of the Devil by Patricia Eimer
  • Agatha H and the Airship City
  • Lord of the Vampires by Gena Showalter
  • Out in Blue by Sarah Gilman
  • The name of the Star by Maureen Johnson
  • Tris & Izzy by Mette Ivie Harrison

and i have others... (see what I mean about a long TBR&R list?).

For more information on July is Netgalley Month or to declare yourself check out the official post at Red House Books

Well wish me luck because here I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment