Tuesday 30 December 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #7: The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines #6) by Richelle Mead


Welcome to Waiting on Wednesday!  Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly featured hosted by Breaking the Spine to spotlight the not yet released books that I wish were in my hot little hands right now.

This week , like half of the rest of the world, I am breathlessly awaiting book 6 of the Bloodlines series, The Ruby Circle.  Due out on 10th February 2015, it is the final book in the Bloodlines series and I cannot wait to see what happens to Sydney, Adrian, Jill and all my other favourite characters.  This has been an amazine series to read and I cannot wait to get my hands on the conclusion :-)
 
You can see the rest of the books in the series here and see my previous review of




The epic conclusion to Richelle Mead's New York Times bestselling Bloodlines series is finally here...

Sydney Sage is an Alchemist, one of a group of humans who dabble in magic and serve to bridge the worlds of humans and vampires. They protect vampire secrets—and human lives.

After their secret romance is exposed, Sydney and Adrian find themselves facing the wrath of both the Alchemists and the Moroi in this electrifying conclusion to Richelle Mead’s New York Times bestselling Bloodlines series. When the life of someone they both love is put on the line, Sydney risks everything to hunt down a deadly former nemesis. Meanwhile, Adrian becomes enmeshed in a puzzle that could hold the key to a shocking secret about spirit magic, a secret that could shake the entire Moroi world.



 check out the good reads link
Publication Date: 10 February, 2014
Pre-Order:Book Depository | Amazon  | Bookworld


What book are you 'waiting on' this week?


1 comment:

  1. I'm with you about The Ruby Circle! I need another Adrian fix and I want it as soon as humanely possible.

    ReplyDelete