Friday 30 December 2011

Netgalley Month January 2012



So in July 2011, my first attempt at NetGalleyMonth, I found out I was pregnant, got morning sickness and was unable to read anything on my ipad without feeling nauseous.  Needless to say July was a bust.  In October, I was so snowed under at work, I didn't even have time to declare myself let alone attempt a netgalley month so again... BUST!

HOWEVER

This time round, armed with my new shiny kindle I received for Christmas, I do declare January 2012 to be Netgalley Month and just as third time is the charm, this time I will succeed!! :)


Emily from Red House Books is hosting January's Netgalley month challenge which involves reading as many netgalley books as possible in the month of January 2012.

So why do I think I will succeed this time when i so epically failed the last two times?  Here is why:
  1. Time : This month I have ten days of holidays with not much I have to do but read.  Plus I am 30 weeks pregnant so this is an awesome excuse to take it easy :)
  2. Reading Device: I received a shiny new Kindle 3 for Christmas which already I am making use of, complete with a cover with a readng light so I can read at night in bed.
  3. A Netgalley TBR list already half a mile long so once again the perfect excuse to get through it (like i need an excuse :P).  These titles include:
  • Under The Moon by Natalie J. Damschroder
  • New Girl by Paige Harbison
  • Slide by Jill Hathaway
  • Halflings by Heather Burch
  • The Juliet Spell by Douglas Rees
  • The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa

and others which I will add as I go through them :)

So there you have it, three big reasons why January will be an awesome Netgalley Month for me :)

For more information on January is Netgalley Month or to declare yourself check out the official post at Red House Books

Well wish me luck because here I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment